Overnights: Ioannina (3)
Ioannina prefecture occupies the northeastern part of Epirus Greece. The exceptional natural beauty and age-old human creations compose a memorable harmonious whole. Administrative, financial and transportation center the beautiful city of Ioannina capital of the Epirus prefecture lies on the banks of the legendary lake Pamvotida. The castle, historical monuments, traditional houses, narrow streets and popular art workshops are examples of the region’s history.
Traditional Zagoria, built in the mountain complex of Timfi, Pindos and Mitsikeli Mountains fascinate us with its dense forests, steep ravines and wooded gorges. The East Zagoria area extends between the Pindos and Mitsikeli Mountains. Stone houses, cobbled streets, historic monasteries and churches create a harmonious whole. The Western Zagoria stretches along west Timfi Mountain. Vikos Gorge and the impressive peak of Astraka is among what will enchant us. The Central Zagoria with exceptional architectural creations preserves its unspoiled traditional color.
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 1: Athens – Metsovo – Ioannina
Day 2: Kalpaki – Konitsa – Zagori
Day 3: Ioannina (Islet – Old city – Castle-Vrellis Museum )
Day 4: Ioannina – Perama Cave- Athens
Departures & Rates
Lodging: 5* Hotel. Double: 275€, Single: 395€, Taxes: 0€
- All above Euro rates are per person, include VAT and are valid only for the indicated departure date(s).
- Bonus Prices valid for early bookings and subject of availability.
- Aegean Air Athens-Thessaloniki interconnecting flights surcharge: upon request.
- In case you are not satisfied with any of this tour’s services, such as: departure dates, itinerary, etc, you can contact us. Our travel experts will get back to you with solutions to satisfy your travel needs, making it your dreamed tour.
- Accommodation: 5* Hotel in Ioannina
- Meals: Half board daily (3 breakfasts and 3 dinners drinks excluded)
- Transport: Luxurious coach bus
- Representative / Guide
- Travel dossier with useful information