Overnights: Kyparissia (2)
Combine the carnival escape with an excursion full of history and culinary surprises from the rich in local products and producers Peloponnese. An excursion with various images from traditional water mill and a great winery, in the coastal forest, an important archaeological site, three separate Museums and the aftermath of the battle of Navarino.
- Minimum participation of 15 pax. to fulfill the tour.
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 1: Kyparissia – Ancient Messini
Day 2: Pyrgos, Filiatra
Day 3: Kyparissia – Pyrgos – Athens
Departures & Rates
Lodging: . Double: 270€, Single: 300€, Taxes: 0€
- All above Euro rates are per person, include VAT and are valid only for the indicated departure date(s).
- Bonus Prices valid for early bookings and subject of availability.
- Aegean Air Athens-Thessaloniki interconnecting flights surcharge: upon request.
- In case you are not satisfied with any of this tour’s services, such as: departure dates, itinerary, etc, you can contact us. Our travel experts will get back to you with solutions to satisfy your travel needs, making it your dreamed tour.
- Accommodation: with breakfast
- Meals: 3 meals with wine and tsipouro. Winetasting.
- Entrance fees (e.g. museums)
- Tours and excursions
- Representative / Guide