Overnights: Lefkada (4)
Opposite from the Akarnanian coasts, Lefkada stands out from all the Ionian Islands for its easy access as it is connected by road to mainland Greece. Beautiful beaches, magical coasts, lush green areas, mountainous traditional villages and picturesque coastal settlements compose a unique landscape. The island has a long tradition in the field of literature and the arts. Lefkada gave birth among others, to John and Spyridon Zampelios, John Stamatelos, Nikos Katiforis, Nikos Svoronos and poets Aristotle Valaoritis and Angelos Sikelianos.
The picturesque Preveza, capital and main port at the entrance of Amvrakikos Bay, with vivid island style, is built on a small peninsula on the southern tip of Preveza prefecture. Castles, houses and buildings of remarkable architecture, cobbled streets and walkways, enchant the visitor. The shops and the famous taverns near the beach attract most traffic. At the bay one sees numerous excursion boats and ferries operating to Aktion.
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 1: Athens – Lefkada
Day 2: Lefkada
Day 3: Lefkada – Preveza – Ancient Nicopolis – Zaloggo
Day 4: Lefkada – Kefalonia – Ithaki – Scorpios (optional)
Day 5: Lefkada – Ancient Nicopolis – Preveza – Athens
Departures & Rates
Lodging: 4* Hotel. Double: 425€, Single: 545€, Taxes: 0€
- All above Euro rates are per person, include VAT and are valid only for the indicated departure date(s).
- Bonus Prices valid for early bookings and subject of availability.
- Aegean Air Athens-Thessaloniki interconnecting flights surcharge: upon request.
- In case you are not satisfied with any of this tour’s services, such as: departure dates, itinerary, etc, you can contact us. Our travel experts will get back to you with solutions to satisfy your travel needs, making it your dreamed tour.
- Accommodation: 4* Hotel
- Meals: Half board daily (4 breakfasts and 4 dinners drinks excluded)
- Transport: Luxurious coach bus
- Representative / Guide
- Travel dossier with useful information